This machine is operated by FXChange Private Limited Singapore (“We” or “Us” or “Our”) on behalf of itself. Access is provided only in accordance with our Kiosk Terms and Conditions. Please read the FXChange Kiosk Terms and Conditions carefully before you start to use the kiosk. By using the kiosk, you indicate that you accept the Kiosk Terms and Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to the Kiosk Terms and Conditions, please refrain from using the machine.A. Information about us.
Who we are?
We are FXChange Private Limited Singapore a company registered in Singapore. Our company registration number is 201601813D and our registered address is located at 60 Paya Lebar Road, #06-52, Paya Lebar Square, Singapore 409051.
How to contact us?
You can contact our 24 hour hotline at +65 65898565
or you may send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
B. These terms.
What do these terms cover?
These are the Kiosk Terms and Conditions on which we supply Travel Money to you via our Kiosk.
Why should you read them
Please read these terms carefully before you submit your order to us. These terms tell you who we are, how we will provide products and services to you, what to do if there is a problem and other important information. If you have any queries about these terms, please contact us to discuss.C. Purchase of Travel Money
1. Currencies that have been inserted will not be returned.
2. Only currencies for which rates are shown can be exchanged.
3. As a security measure, the maximum limit for a single transaction is S$1,500. Please carry out another transaction if you wish to exchange for more currency.
4. Images and/or videos may be captured during the transaction by the CCTV Surveillance Camera for security & regulatory purposes.
5. The FXC Kiosk will not accept currencies in bad physical conditions, out-of-circulation or counterfeit notes.
6. FXChange Private Limited is not liable for any losses if you forget to collect the currencies or receipts.
7. FXChange Private Limited accepts no responsibility for your failure to comply with any country’s or territory’s currency controls.
8. You must check and verify the notes received before leaving the FXChange Kiosk. FXChange is not responsible for any shortfall if there is failure to notify us within an hour after the transaction is completed. You will provide FXChange information or documentation that we may reasonably require for the purpose of investigating your shortfall.
9. Should you receive an excess of currencies, you must promptly return the excess amount to FXChange.
10. If FXChange determines the foreign cash or Singapore Dollar received from you includes counterfeit notes or outmoded cash, you must reimburse FXChange for the total amount that FXChange has paid you in respect of counterfeit cash or outmoded cash.
11. FXChange reserves the right to commence legal proceedings against you if you fail to comply with the above clauses (9) and (10).
12. The foreign exchange transaction conducted between FXChange and you cannot be cancelled unless FXChange fails to comply with the Money Changers Ordinance.
13. You must report any unusual occurrences or observations to our hotline at +65 65898565